Thursday, August 4, 2011

Art & WineFest

Gearing up this afternoon for the Art & WineFest at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront.  I've got all my stuff loaded in and set up and am just tying up a few loose ends to be ready for the event tonight from 6-9.  This event should be a lot of fun.  Much less work than the weekend-long shows I've don't before, I'm taking only a selected collection of pieces and in addition to art, there will be wine!

Anyone wondering about the painting, stay tuned.  I've just been too busy to get back to that particular one lately.  Since my last post, I have painted a piece specifically for donation to the silent auction at the Art  WineFest (to benefit Wolfson's Children's Hospital), and a set of paintings for a newborn nursery.  And, of course, there's that pesky day job.

For more info on the Art & WineFest, go to WOKV.com.  You can get online tickets at the discounted price of $35 until 6 pm.  After 6, they are $40 at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment