Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally, some color!


This is the first layer of color in the background.  Most of the colors are transparent, and the mountains will certainly need at least one additional layer of paint before they can be considered done.  I will also add clouds later.  I went ahead and painted the yo-yo, since I already had the colors on my palette for the grasses, but it, too, will need some additional paint touches once this layer is dry.  I wanted to paint more, but can't do more on the background until this layer dries.   To start working on the figure would be risking sticking my hand in the wet surrounding area, and since I've already done that twice today, I decided it would be wise to call it quits.  Guess I have no excuse not to get on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment